Skip To Content

379 E Barthman Avenue

Columbus, OH 43207
  • $425,000
  • STATUS: Active
  • ON SITE: 112 Days
  • MLS #: 224005375
UPDATED: 178 min ago
$425,000
  • 0
    BEDS
  • 0.18
    ACRES
  • 0
    BATHS
  • 0
    1/2 BATHS
  • 12,780
    SQFT
  • $33
    $/SQFT
Type:
Commercial
Built:
1920
County:
Area:

School Ratings & Info

Description

Commercial on ground floor and Large Apartment upstairs, this historic 7,560+/- square foot commercial building situated on 0.18 acres in the Reeb-Hosack/Hungarian Village area right off Parsons Avenue. This property was originally an auction house theatre before being purchased by Bishop James Hartley in 1924, when it would become St. Stephen's Community House. This historic property offers versatile possibilities with its first floor retail/office space, which currently includes a gym and stage, and spacious second floor adaptable for retail, office, or mixed-use purposes. It also includes a full basement for convenient storage. Additional parcels and rental property available for purchase with building.

Monthly Payment Calculator



© 2024 Columbus Board of Realtors. All rights reserved. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or The Shaffer Team | Howard Hanna Real Estate Services. Data last updated: 2024-06-17T23:52:41.617.
www.shaffer-team.com/homes/147967837
Print Image

379 E Barthman Avenue Columbus, OH 43207

  • Price: $425,000
  • Status: Active
  • On Site: 112 Days
  • Updated: 178 min ago
  • MLS #: 224005375
0
Beds
0
Baths
0
½ Baths
0.18
Acres
12,780
SQFT
$33
$/SQFT
1920
Built
County:
Franklin
Area:
Columbus
Property Description
Commercial on ground floor and Large Apartment upstairs, this historic 7,560+/- square foot commercial building situated on 0.18 acres in the Reeb-Hosack/Hungarian Village area right off Parsons Avenue. This property was originally an auction house theatre before being purchased by Bishop James Hartley in 1924, when it would become St. Stephen's Community House. This historic property offers versatile possibilities with its first floor retail/office space, which currently includes a gym and stage, and spacious second floor adaptable for retail, office, or mixed-use purposes. It also includes a full basement for convenient storage. Additional parcels and rental property available for purchase with building.
Exterior Features

Dock Size 0 Docks 0.00 Drive In Doors 0.00 Lot Size Frontage 60 Lot Size Side 130

Interior Features

Bldg Sq Ft 7560.00 Floors Above Ground 2.00 Max Cont Sqft Avail 12780.00 Minimum Sq Ft Available 7560.00

Property Features

Auction No Between Street1 Goethe Street Between Street2 S Washington Ave Commercial Sub Type Multiple Use Corp Limit Per Auditor Columbus For Exchange Yes For Lease No For Sale Yes Mult Parcels Sch Dis No Mult Use Multi-FamilyRetailResidentialOffice Services Available ElectricWaterGas Sewer Public Sewer Tax District 010 Tax Incentive No Tax Year 2022 Taxes Yearly 2108.00 Township None Use Code 406 - STORAGE OVER RETAIL Zoning ResidentialR3

Listing provided courtesy of John Mally of NAI Ohio Equities, Realtors: (614) 224-2400.


© 2024 Columbus Board of Realtors. All rights reserved. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or The Shaffer Team | Howard Hanna Real Estate Services. Data last updated: 2024-06-17T23:52:41.617.
 
https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/columbus/1280_boomver_1_224005375-2.jpg https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/columbus/1280_boomver_1_224005375-2.jpg https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/columbus/1280_boomver_1_224005375-2.jpg
Logo
The Shaffer Team | Howard Hanna Real Estate Services
88 W. Church St. Suite 500
Pickerington OH, 43147